YAPCA students may access scores, parts and files for virtual sessions here. Please access and download the documents that you need to prepare for and review each session.
YAPCA Virtual sessions 2020 - 2021
2021-03-04 YAPCA virtual sessions
- Violin scales and arpeggios in D - students in Amy’s technique class, please practice this scale series during the week in preparation for the March 4, 2021 session.
- Phrasing in the 2nd movement of Mozart K. 476 - Len’s analytical notes on phrasing in the K. 467 piano concerto
2021-02-24 YAPCA virtual session
- Violin scales and arpeggios in C - students in Amy’s technique class, please practice this scale series during the week in preparation for the February 24, 2021 session.
- Answers to this weeks Kahoot - Here are the answers to this week’s Kahoot quiz. How did you do?
2021-02-17 YAPCA virtual session
Please print the items you will need for the session, especially the worksheet for Dr. de Souza’s theory seminar.
Sevcik Op. 3 - viola - viola part for Sevcik Op. 3
Handout for Prof. Jonathan de Souza’s theory/composition seminar - first-species counterpoint exercise.
2021-02-10 YAPCA virtual session
- Answers to last week’s Kahoot Quiz
- Scales for Amy’s technique class - A♭ major/G♯ minor - If you do not have the red and green scale book, then you should print off these pages for your personal use tonight.
2021-02-03 YAPCA virtual session
- Sevcik Op. 3 - Cello - Please note that this version supersedes an earlier version; so print out this one for the cello sectional
2021-01-27 YAPCA virtual session
- Answers to the Kahoot Quiz - how did you do?
2021-01-20 YAPCA virtual session
Please access and print these parts before our session on Wednesday evening.
- Piano concerto No. 21 in C mahor, II. Andante (Mozart) - Score
- Piano concerto No. 21 in C major, II. Andante (Mozart)- Cello part -
- Piano concerto No. 21 in C major, II. Andante (Mozart)- Violins I and II -
- Sevcik Op. 3 - Cello -
- Sevcik Op. 3 - Violin -